What we do & how we do it
You share your idea. We listen. We ask a few questions to make sure we understand. We explain what we can do for you, and provide you with a quote for our services.
We meet with you and your team. We ask more questions to understand intricacies specific to your situation. We compile a specification document that explains your idea. This can be used for obtaining quotes and project planning.
We know about lots of cool/useful technologies, and companies that work with them. We figure out how they can fit together to make your idea a reality. We research to see if there are new technologies/companies that can do it better/faster/cheaper.
We obtain quotes. We sift through the tech-speak to compare apples with apples. We talk to the quoting companies. We deliver a report to you, in person. We give you the bottom-line. We answer all your questions. You’re in charge, so you decide what you do after that.
Electronic data gathering
OpenDataKit (ODK) is a free and open-source set of tools which help organisations author, field, and manage mobile data collection solutions.
CommCare is another platform which is particularly well suited to managing Community Health Workers and health projects, and can also be used for other surveys.
• Run surveys from any Android phone or Tablet.
• Perfect for rural or remote sites with poor 3G coverage
• Skip the tedious (and error-prone) step of capturing paper-questionnaires into your database
• We have used ODK or CommCare on several projects and can help you get up and running with your own surveys.
• If you foresee repeated use of ODK/CommCare then we can train up your team, so that you can set up surveys and modify questionnaires as often as you like.
Contact us in the form below for more info on training and other ODK/CommCare services.
Converting your paper forms to electronic format
Getting you set up for electronic surveys
Learn to setup surveys yourself